Samstag, 6. November 2010

[Gedicht] The sadness is in my heart

Dieses Gedicht habe ich vor einiger Zeit angefangen zu schreiben, als ich unglücklich verliebt war. Heute habe ich es zum Ende gebracht, obwohl ich mittlerweile sehr glücklich verliebt bin.


The sadness is in my heart


The sadness is in my heart

I think it just tears me apart

Deep within me there is this pain

And I can tell I surely go insane


I have to think of you all night and day

I wished this feeling would go away

Even though my brain knows

My inside emotion just grows

And this becomes a static hurt

Which makes me feel like a piece of dirt


The sadness is in my heart

I think it just tears me apart

Deep within me there is this pain

And I can tell I surely go insane


I know I cannot have you

I have to accept that is true

But my heart will not live with that

Instead it likes to feel like dead

Emotions controling my inner me

And that's why I am not feeling free


The sadness is in my heart

I think it just tears me apart

Deep within me there is this pain

And I can tell I surely go insane


This sadness, this damn sadness

It dyes my hair to gray

This sadness extends to madness

Why does it not go away?


The sadness is in my heart

I think it just tears me apart

Deep within me there is this pain

And I can tell I surely go insane

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen