Sonntag, 20. September 2015

[Gedicht] When I'm dreaming of you

Dieses Gedicht ist eines meiner sehr frühen Werke. Ich habe es vor ungefähr zehn Jahren geschrieben:

When I'm dreaming of you

Every night before I go to sleep
I think of you - my love is deep
Truelove is really hard to find
But when I think of love - you come into my mind
You are my sunshine and my moonlight
In my heart it feels so right

When I'm dreaming of you - My heart is exploding
When I'm dreaming of you - My heart keeps turning
When I'm dreaming of you - My breathe is running
That's what happens when I'm dreaming of you

Love is true - love is real

Everyday when I look into your eyes
It's seems like getting another surprise
Because you are so nice and so pretty
That's why I'd follow you to every city
I always have to think of you
I hope you have to think of me, too

When I'm dreaming of you - My heart is exploding
When I'm dreaming of you - My heart keeps turning
When I'm dreaming of you - My breathe is running
That's what happens when I'm dreaming of you

Love is true - love is real


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen