Sonntag, 5. Juli 2015

[Gedicht] Win my love

Vor vielen Jahren hatte ich mal eine Melodie aus einem Computerspiel gehört. Diese hat mich zum folgenden Text inspiriert:

Win my love

If you lie my heart will break
I put my trust in you - don't forsake

You have to win my love
It's hard but you will have to conquer my heart
And it will be yours

It's hard to get my trust until I fall in love
So meanwhile I have to be rough

You have to win my love
It's hard but you will have to conquer my heart
And it will be yours

If you have won my heart keep it real
I will show you what I truely feel

You have to win my love
It's hard but you will have to conquer my heart
And it will be yours

Show me that you really want it
Yes, then you will win my love
Win my love

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen